Your guide to the nation's top varicocele doctors,
and what to know before you go.




To be included in IHR's website, a physician must show proven expertise in the field of male infertility, as follows:

  • Board Certified / Board Eligible Urologist (i.e., Residency in Urology)
  • An additional 1-2 years of Fellowship Program training with specialization in male infertility. This training is often done under prominent physicians in the field.
  • Performed 250 or more varicocele surgeries

Many of the physicians listed on have posted their CVs (Curriculum Vitaes), so feel free to review their qualifications.

Copyright 2005-2024 Internet Health Resources
Promote your varicocele services on